Durano Eco Farm

                                    Durano Eco Farm


Durano Eco Farm is one of a tourist spot here in cebu located at carmen it is a perfect place to relax with its cool and refreshing water and air that relaxes your whole body and mind, it is  far from the streets so less pollution the water is fresh from the river, there pool are like layers there pool are for kids, children and adults.......
         
Related image



You can also stay at the resort their resort rooms are house tree, the entrance fee of the resort is only 60 pesos for regular
Resort room

Related image


I once visit that resort with my family sadly we didn't stay at the resort but i have fun i wish someday i can go back their with my family and friends...

THATS ALL FOR THIS BLOG WISHING YOU WOULD VISIT THIS PLACE







Comments

  1. really looking forward to visiting that place in summer. i would really love to go there with my friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been there and there is a river down and it is very cold

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I am so sorry because I deleted a comment and nice work! but did you go that place?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taoist Temple

BTS maknaes